Sunday 22 September 2013

My increasing wish list

 
There are so many great patterns out there and little time/money to buy and make them all.  The patterns currently heading my wish list are:
The Dakota shall collar dress from named clothing,
The Aubepine dress, the newest pattern from deer and doe,
Tania Culottes by Megan Nielsen,
and last but not least, the Mccalls misses shirt M6035,

Four patterns, that's not unreasonable right?  Until I think about the stack of patterns that I have sitting at home waiting to be made, some I even have the fabrics for!  Just look at all of these:




I have no idea what this pattern is or where it came from but its so cute.
 
 
Victory pattern's Nicola in this fabric:
 
 
 
Simplicity 5862 in a wool fabric.  Its kind of like this one by Miche from Buttons and birdcages.
 
Simplicity 5424.  I love this whole outfit, with the exception of the trim on the shirt collar.  I need this look in my life.
 
Style 4280 in this awesome cotton jersey
 
Butterick 5373.  This is a really recent acquisition and has jumped straight to the top of my to make list.  I just need to find the right fabric.
 
 
 I haven't tried making any pants yet but these look like they would be great and I could use up some of my scraps.
 

I would need to be really brave to try this coat.  I'm not convinced my skills are anywhere near good enough to cut into this beautiful cashmere and wool fabric
 
This basic A line skirt in this fabric:
 
 
The lady skater dress in this fabric:
  
Gosh that's a lot.  I really need to get sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment