Sunday 24 November 2013

Lady skater take 2

So as I mentioned in my last lady skater post, this pattern/dress is amazing.  It comes together so quickly and easily.  So here is my second lady skater.








And now a little bit of silliness!





 
The only problem with this dress is that the blue polka dot jersey was such rubbish quality that its really bugging me to wear now.  I have a very sad suspicion that this dress is going to end up on the refashion pile soon. However, I like the colour block concept of this dress so I'm sure another (better quality) version will be on my cutting table soon.
 
Thanks so much to Leonie who took my photos and bossed me into good positions to show off the dress.  Your photography skills exceed mine by a hundred fold! 
 
Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment