Friday 22 April 2016

Me-made-may pledge

It's that time of the year again, when sewists put their thinking caps on and think up their personal resolutions to take part in Zoe's Me-Made-May challenge. 
For anyone doesn't know about the challenge, the details are here and you can sign up here.   

I love this challenge as I really feel it helps me to think about my wardrobe and gaps in it and how to fill them best rather than just sewing up my latest sewing fancy.  When thinking of this years challenge, I looked back at what I did last year. My pledge was to wear one me-made item every day but also to mend one item or do one refashion each week. I was impressed with this challenge and so have decided to repeat it again this year,, last year I didn't quite manage it but lets see what happens.

Part of what I love most about this challenge is taking part in something with so many other sewists and seeing everyone's outfits and the conclusions they make about their wardrobes.  Are you taking part?  Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment