Monday 28 October 2013

Spotty refashion

I had last week off and was planning to conquer my total ignorance of jersey!  I had this pile of fabric to play around with and was all set to go.


And then I got sick!  Really, really sick and so this pile of jersey has rested in tact and I have made no progress in my jersey skills.  So that update is for another day. 

However, I do have a little refashion to share.  I went to a People Tree sample sale recently and picked u this spotty dress for a fiver.  However, the zip in the back was broken and it was a really odd length.  One new zip (at 56cm this was the longest zip I have ever seen!) and a little hemming and I had one new dress. 


I'm attempting to get to grips with the timer on my camera and also how to set up the camera so here are some better shots taken by my lovely sister on a visit to the natural history museum to see the wildlife photography exhibition. 




I recommend anyone in London to go see the exhibition, its really beautiful and definitely these guys know their way round a camera much better than I do.


As its almost Halloween, I thought I'd share one of the first selfie shots that I took:


Apparently I've joined the ranks of the undead!!!

Hopefully I'll be back with some slightly more exciting makes soon.

2 comments:

  1. Hi swap buddy! I love this dress, especially with the belt - super cute and flattering cut! Fantastic refashion! :), Kristi from Alligator Toe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, I'm really pleased with how it turned out!

      Delete