Saturday 19 April 2014

Me made may!


So I've decided to be really foolish brave and participate in Me Made May!  For those of you who don't know, Me Made May was set up Zoe of So Zo "as a challenge designed to encourage people who sew/knit/crochet/refashion/upcycle garments for themselves to actually wear and love them".  I just like the idea of participating in such an amazing challenge and being there with so many other sewers that I admire! I have not been sewing regularly for all that long so I don't have very many makes so I expect there will be a fair few repeats.  However, with that in mind, I pledge to wearing me made or refashioned items at least 3 days a week in May and to post these on the flickr group.  I'm excited about challenging myself to take part in this but the biggest challenge that I want to engage with is posting things on flickr.  I've never done this and its one of my current resolutions to engage more with the sewing community, not just write up blog posts.

I love seeing everyone else's pledges, its so inspiring seeing what people want to give themselves as a challenge.  Good luck to everyone taking part. 


No comments:

Post a Comment